Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I have the Greatest Friends!!!

I have been blessed with some amazing friends. We are there for each other through the highs and lows of life. We give when we thought there was nothing else to give.

Example #1 Brantley is getting worse at this sleeping thing. His room is near the other boys’ rooms so we try to keep him from waking up his brothers at night especially now that school is in session. Christian even has to be up at 5:45 am. When he was younger the oldest boys would get up with the first peep from their baby brother, no matter how hard we tried to teach them to leave him alone.

This lack of sleep is starting to take a big toll on me. Today I was so exhausted that I thought of my friends and wondered who could come help me. I needed some rest. I was able to reach my friend Kathy and she ran to my rescue. Although she has a job she jumped at the chance to help me and I love her so much for the rest I got this afternoon. She has a job where she was able to jump up and come help and I was able to get through the day with the little nap I got. Thank you!!!

Example #2 My buddy Bonnie called today and told me that there were 11 police cars out near her home. It was so scary and then funny talking through all of the drama, but I sure felt better keeping her on the phone and knowing she was ok. She and I had so much fun talking about her neighborhood drama. By then end there were 16 police vehicles. I am so glad she and her family are safe.

Example #3 Getting babies first Christmas ornament from a friend that loves me and my baby. It was so much fun getting this gift.

I have been blessed too many times to write about. It is nice to know you can call on a good friend when you need help, comfort or just a smile. I think most of you that read my blog have been that kind of friend to me at one time or another. Thank you so much for love you give to me.

1 comment:

LacyCat said...

You didn't call me yet!!!! Call my cell though as we are getting some unwanted phone calls on the house phone and I don't have caller id. Tell Eric too because he will probably call to spray next week.