Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pictures

Today I ran into my good friend Nancy at the store. She is such a sweetie. I miss working with her. Well she let me know that I don't put enough pictures on my blog (I think she was talking about the Baby). So I am putting pictures on this blog today.


August 25, 2008 ~ After days of Brantley wanting me to keep him standing up I ran out a bought a used exersaucer for him. It is now his favorite toy. He is much happier and I get to cook again.

What a beautiful baby. Check out those cheeks.

We are so blessed. These are all of the clothes that are 9-12 months. Brantley should be warm this winter.

Christian and Brantley relaxing yesterday.

His shirt says it all "Handsome."

3 comments:

JaNae said...

I just wanna kiss little Brantleys cheeks, what a chunker. I love chubby babies.

Jen Sue Wild said...

look how yummy cute he is!!

LacyCat said...

You guessed it! Thanks for the pics. I finally updated mine. Too long I'm afraid. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!! See ya soon.