Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Elizabeth was Tagged by JaNae ;-)

How to play this game: Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5-6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys:
1. Being Eric’s wife.
2. Being the lucky Mom of my 4 sons.
3. Being friends with so many wonderful women.

Fears:
1. Fear for my children in this crazy world.
2. Fear of saying something and it comes out the wrong way. I have a bad way with words.
3. Never being as smart as I would like.

Obsessions/Collections:
1. Reading great books.
2. Having girl time out once in a while.
3. Trying to keep up with my over achieving friends.

Goals:
1. Learn to be more patient/understanding/non-judgmental. (Yes JaNae, I am always working on that too.)
2. To be a better Wife and Mom. I love my men.
3. I am always working on reading more scriptures to gain a better understanding.

Random Surprise Things:
1. There is at least one quality in each of my friends that I strive to gain to be more like them.
2. I have only stepped off the continental US once into Mexico.
3. I always dream of remedying #3.

I tag: Jennifer, Mellani, Sarah and whoever else wants to do this.

1 comment:

JaNae said...

Can I just tell you....you look hot Lizabeth I am impressed....did you even gain any weight at all with Brantley? I couldn't tell....now I hate you :) In a loving way of course. I always wanted to be one of those women that just had a b-ball stomach and when the baby came was back in normal jeans in a few days.....its a good wish.