Monday, September 22, 2008

Here I Go Again

I love sparkpeople.com . Before I got pregnant I had lost 23 lbs. using this free weight loss site. Now feeling like I need to get going again I posted this on my sparkpeople blog and thought you might get a kick out of it.

Today, Monday September 22, 2008. I am starting over. After eating breakfast I remembered to get on the scale and check my weight. My starting weight is 1??. (you guys are friends and don't need to know how fat I am so I hid my weight)

I had my baby boy in May and have not wanted to exercise as it has been such a shock starting over. My next oldest child is 8. Sleeping, feeding, changing diapers and my favorite playing has taken so much time I haven't thought about much else.

Now over the past few weeks I have begun to cook again. I love it when I cook. The food tastes better, it is more filling and I can control how healthy the meal is. I love it when one of my men (1 hubby and 4 boys) says how great dinner is. It makes me feel so good and when I feel good I do more and feel even better. The more I do the more weight I will loose.

So starting now I am getting back on track. I will exercise a little every day until I get back in the grove then I will do even more. Baby Steps. I will eat better, sit up straighter and read more motivational stories. When I read a motivational story I feel inspired to work harder. I will watch biggest looser and get even more inspired. If they can loose weight so can I!!!

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Good luck!! I will be your cheer leader!!! You go girl!!
love ya!!