Thursday, November 1, 2007

Long time no blog... Sorry

Hello,

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you all Hello and we are OK. I have had an ultra sound and the baby is active and as cute as a blob can be. We have gone on a field trip to another pumpkin patch, trunk or treated twice and today received a painful flu shot.

Today I am 11 weeks and I looked WONDERFUL this morning, however no one was around to take my picture.

I have been reading the Stephanie Meyer vampire books and enjoying them much more then I thought I would. I am even a little addicted.

I am sorry that I haven't kept in touch. With my jobs and family and still being in my first trimester. I am so tired when I come home. I attempt to take a nap and then spend time with my family and then I am off to bed again.

I have enjoyed the pictures I have seen of your Happy Halloween. Please continue to share all about your lives and I will try to add pics as soon as I feel like it. Bye.

2 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Been thinking of you girl.
Glad to hee every thing is going great....

Jen Sue Wild said...

Been thinking of you girlie .
I am glad to here allis well,
Hugs