Sunday, November 4, 2007

Already

This evening began with our great friends the Caldwell family coming over to watch the Amazing Race 12. We had dinner, watched a fun show and visited. When they left I was getting ready for bed when I noticed one of the major things all pregnant women dread. STRETCH MARKS. I am only 11 weeks and 3 days along and my belly is starting to look like a red road map. No wonder my belly was itching all through church. I have a picture. I didn't want to post an offencive picture of a women's belly on the net for all to see. If you would like to see the road maps and you Promise to delete it after you view it. I would send you a picture of my belly.
Now please remember, I have had 3 huge kids. I am old. And my belly only has one blob on the ultra sound pictures. It is not for the faint hearted. It is very scary and not suitable for children. It is only good for a laugh on my behalf.

No comments: