Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Have Been Tagged (thanks to Jenn)

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
  1. Living in Irvine, CA
  2. Playing with my two little boys
  3. Serving as the Activities Leader for my ward
  4. Spending time in Disneyland
  5. Too often missing Eric while he was out of the country

5 Things on my to do list today

  1. Go to work
  2. Exercise with my pregnant buddy Mel
  3. Do the dishes
  4. Fold the cloths and do another load
  5. Read my scriptures before bed.

5 Snacks I Enjoy

  1. Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Nuggets with Almonds
  2. Ben and Jerry's coconut almond ice cream
  3. Recess peanut butter cups
  4. Kiwi
  5. Pears

5 Songs I know the Lyrics to

  1. You're Still the One (Jenn we have that in common)
  2. Hero
  3. Because I have been given much
  4. He Hears Me (Hillary Weeks)
  5. A Child's Prayer

5 Bad Habits I have

  1. Speaking my mind
  2. Not returning phone calls
  3. Reading a good book when I should be reading my scriptures
  4. Eating too much junk food
  5. Yelling at my wonderful boys.

5 Things I would do as a Millionaire

  1. Buy a Home
  2. Help someone in need
  3. Payoff the cars
  4. Take a family vacation to one place we would all enjoy
  5. Save for schools and missions

5 Of my Favorite Toys

  1. Books
  2. Eric
  3. My Boys
  4. The Internet
  5. Ipod

5 People I am going to Tag

  1. Mel if she starts a blog
  2. Sarah
  3. Any
  4. Other
  5. Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey that hilary weeks song is awesome!!!!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Glad to know we both Know the same song other than curch ones...