Saturday, November 3, 2007

I am so Tired

Yesterday (Friday) I left work early and lowered my rating there to attend my first Honor Roll Assembly. Yes my seventh grader earned three awards yesterday. I am so proud.

I am also tired. I work only 6 hours a day, but that includes waking up to my internal clock at 6:30 to have time to eat and get ready. Then I come home and try to rest or nap from 3-5, my body really needs rest. Then I attempt to take care of my family, however I go to bed around 9pm. I can't keep my eyes open. I would like to date my hubby, drink more water as my skin feels like leather and get enough sleep. I decided I don't HATE that I have to work. I hate that I have to work every day for the next two weeks and one day so far with only Sundays off. I need rest, time to get blood work done and I would love to spend time with my friends when I am awake and I would love to call them just to say hello.

Well that is my rant for the day. gotta eat and get to my prison.

No comments: