Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Does the world expect all pregnant women to get fat?

I am going to take a moment to grumble. I have been getting fit for over a year and after all that hard work I would love to stay that way. I belong to a wonderful website called http://www.babyfit.com/ and that helps a lot with eating, meeting other mothers and even fitness. However I need a workout DVD or two to exercise with daily after work.

Today from 8:30 am -10:30 am I went on a fit mama DVD search. I went to Target, no pregnancy DVDs, then I went to Kmart no pregnancy DVDs, WalMart none either. I finally went to Hastings and they had 3. Not even multiples of those three they had 3 total. They were old. I am talking ladies in leotards with leg warmers and dust on the covers. I am so frustrated. I am now going to have to shop the net and pay shipping. First I think when I have more time I will search Barns and Noble, Best Buy and Boarders.

My question to you is "Does the world expect all pregnant women to get fat?" You know what I mean, don't you?

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Yes Beth the world just expects you to get fat while PG. I just did my same work out that I did before I was PG and then when I was 20 weeks I modified them so I no longer did any floor routines on my back.
Goo luck!