Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another update

It has been too long since I have updated my blog. I have been under the weather with a bad cold which may have turned into pneumonia. I need to say that being 26 weeks pregnant with Pneumonia is the pits. I just finished my antibiotic today; however I still have a bad cough and a super stuffy nose.

Today I attended church for the first time in what felt like forever. It was wonderful renewing my covenants and feeling the spirit there. Our children have calmed down since I haven’t been there to sit with them this past month. I was impressed with how well behaved Nathan was. I truly enjoyed my attendance today. I chose to leave after sacrament meeting since I was so uncomfortable and still ill.

I am now old enough that I have a teenager. Can you believe it? I still can’t. I just looked over his baby book and am amazed at how young Eric and I were and looked when this young man joined our family. He is such a blessing in our lives. Christian had a wonderful birthday party with friends last week. I love the kids he hangs out with. I have to say he has chosen great friends.

For those who don’t know I spent a few hours last Sunday at the hospital. I received the help I needed, came home and then woke up super sick with this possible pneumonia the next morning. I am being humbled. Friends are taking charge. Helping get my children where they need to be. People I don’t know as well as I would like have brought us meals or are planning on bringing us meals. Eric has to do all of the shopping and other things that I would normally do. The poor guy is getting worn down. I am thinking he needs time out to do something fun and relaxing. I am the type of women who likes to think I can do things on my own. Being so sick I have to stick to one floor and do nothing has shown me that I am not super women and it kills me. I am sure there is a reason I am having to learn this.

Now that I have talked your ear off I should go.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, I'm sorry that you are so sick! I hope you get better soon. When is your baby due? Do you have a name picked out yet?