Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday

Here is the song I made up for myself today: (to the tune of Happy Birthday)

Happy Birthday to Me
I'm thirty three
Happy Birthday to ME
I'm Thirty Three!

I was planning on attending the BYU/UNM football game last night, but my body shut off. I had a huge head ache and sniffles and was yawning up a storm. So I cried, missed out on time with all my leading men and stayed home. It helped until 4:30 am when fire alarms started letting us know that we needed to change our batteries. Finally at 7:30 I left the security and wanted rest of my bed to chase down my personal alarm, yes all of my worn out men slept right through it. I found the two culprits and yanked out the batteries. Eric came to yank out the power plug thing. Now I am so awake I am unable to return to my rest.

I still feel better after the time out without doing anything. I am sure with the start of this pregnancy I have run myself ragged. Going to work every morning, staying up late to clean up the house or read or something. I think my body finally rebelled and shut off. I wish it would have come at a better time so I could have spent time out as a family for my birthday.

Well that is the newest in our family. Bye.

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Happy birthdaY!!!! I am sorry you wernt feeling better.