Thursday, June 26, 2008

Creativity Bug

I have been with all my men all summer so that now I been hit with the creativity bug. With wanting to do more girlie things. So I pulled out my sewing machine and let her rip. Last night I made a bag. It isn't as big as I would hope. It's more of a scripture bag. Here is a picture.




I have also been working on a secret project for my friend Jennifer. We met on the first day of 7th grade and have been friends ever since. She is a sewing goddess with her 7 living children. I figured if she has time to sew so do I. I have been working on something special for her to have from me, Beth her 7th grade locker partner. What I am making her is super cute I have even thought of keeping it, but I made it with her in mind so I know it has to be hers. However, some of the pattern instructions weren't clear and I messed up. It still works, it just looks like a child made it in some spots. So I have taken time off from my little "secret project for Jen."

3 comments:

JaNae said...

My goodness, you are quite the little crafter! I'm impressed, the bag is darling! Love the colors too!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love what you have created Beth Whooo.
I love the fabrics you chose for this bag they are so fun and stylen!!

I can hardly wait to see what you are making for me..
Love ya girl.

kjera said...

How did you make that. That bag is awesome!!!!