Monday, May 5, 2008

My Grumpy Pregnant Rant

Please forgive me, however this post is a grumpy post.

I am so tired of
“Have you had the baby yet?”
“Are you going to have that baby in a public place?”
“Aren’t you in labor?”
ect, ect, ect…

So for those of you who actually check my blog, no I have not had my baby. The ultrasound due date isn’t until the 17th. Yes, I am HUGE. I have dilated and effaced and I plan to have him this week if possible. I walk a lot and eat spicy food; he just doesn’t want to come out yet.

If I don’t answer the phone I am just avoiding the world. I am sick of answering questions. If we are very close then you will be one of the first to know, then it will travel through the grapevine and then it will be posted on this blog.

When you see or talk to a very pregnant women please do not ask aren’t you done yet.

Love and Hugs from our family.

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Beth I feel you pain girl.. I hated when PP would ask me that. The sad part is that I was always small and all my Babys but Garrett were early.
I cant wait to see little boy new..
I will make you something if you send me your addy.
Love ya..