Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Attempting to Organize my Life

I am always running around. I have 4 sons, 3 different schools and 1 very active 2 year old at home with me. Their activities include Track, Young Marines, Gymnastics, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Special Olympics and other things I am sure I forgot just now. We have the the annual check ups, semi annual dentist visits and the unexpected my son is hurt urgent care visits.

Between all of this I keep forgetting things. I have an Ipod Touch that I love and it has a calender where I keep my appointments, but at an emergency doctor visit I have probably left my iPod at home. So for months now I have been searching for the perfect solutions. I have seen the household life binders and tried a few different ones, but all of them were missing something. Now I think I finally have the best one for me you can find it here.

That site has a video how she put hers together and why. I think it is very good. At the bottom of the post she has the complete binder for you to print as a free printable. Cool Huh? I love free! I also love free things that help me be a better mother and wife.

What works for you?

No comments: