Sunday, August 17, 2008

Playing with my Blog

I am trying to update my blog background and finding one I like. In doing so my list of favorite blogs has been lost. Please send me a link to your blog if you have one. I will add it to my list. I come to my site and click on my friends links to check on their blogs and if I don't have your link then I can't check your blog. Help me please.

I had my two oldest "Daughters" (my buddy Bonnie's girls are my daughters on loan) over on Saturday and we worked very hard to make 3 of the little totes for their scriptures. It was wonderful having them here, but I am not made for that much sewing in a day. With Brantley teething it was a tiring day. I have to say the bags were cute and I need to get pictures of all 4 girls with their bags to post.

Eric and I went on a date to the dollar movie and saw the newest Adam Sandler movie. Don't Go. It is a waste of money and we should have walked out. What is sad is that we ordered a pay per view for our boys to watch at home and it was a waste of money too. They didn't like the language in it and so we deleted it as soon as we could, with their blessings. I am so proud of them.

No comments: