Saturday, December 1, 2007

J.R.'s Day

Today my brother turns the BIG 35. Today he is also getting married without me.


Here is a picture of the Handsome man.


As much as I would like to be there for him, this time I can't. So let me sing you a little song...
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go....
I am so blessed to have a job that works around my schedule, I do however wish I could sleep in on a Saturday for once. Our home is so quite right now with all my men asleep. I miss hanging out with them.
I bet you are wondering how I am doing. I am doing great. I feel the baby moving at night. I am not sick if you don't count the head aches. I think I look good. I just need a better nights rest. Oh well I am sure I will find a comfortable position to sleep in soon.

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great pic of JR . he looks so much like your dad..